Our Elderberry Syrup is made in small batches, to order with organic ingredients. We slowly cook each batch for several hours to extract as many nutrients as possible. This makes a very potent, effective syrup. We use filtered Alkaline Water for its ability to hydrate the cells, this helps your body assimilate the nutrients in the syrup quickly.
Our standard recipe syrup is made with:
- Organic Black Elderberries (sambucas nigra)
- Purified Alkaline Water
- Organic Ginger
- Organic Cinnamon
- Raw Florida Honey
The flavor of our standard recipe syrup is sweet (honey) with a bit of warm spice (cinnamon, ginger, clove).
Our syrup can be purchased without honey if you would like to add your own local honey.
Benefits of Elderberry Syrup:
- It supports a healthy immune system and can be taken daily or at the onset of illness.
- Elderberry can stop the replication of viruses in cells. Studies show Elderberry can cut the duration of colds and flu by up to 4 days!
- Elderberries are full of Antioxidants. We make our syrup fresh daily and bottle in dark glass to preserve the antioxidant properties. These will diminish over time in store-bought clear plastic bottles.
- High in Vitamin C
- Supports healthy respiratory function.
- Can help to reduce inflammation in the sinuses.
- Elderberries can help to prevent Allergy symptoms
- We use local (Orlando, FL) honey in our syrup which also helps with seasonal allergy symptoms.
To boost the immune system:
1 tsp per day for kids 1-10 (not for use in babies under the age of 1)
1 Tbsp per day for kids 10-Adults
At the onset of illness:
1 tsp every 2-3 hours for kids 1-10
1 Tbsp every 2-3 hours for kids 10-Adult
Our Elderberry Syrup does not contain preservatives.
- Our syrup is shelf-stable for 1 week (during shipping) Please refrigerate upon arrival.
- Syrup will last in the refrigerator for 3+ months refrigerated and can be frozen for up to a year. Please note freezing the syrup makes it thicker however this does not affect the potency of the syrup. We recommend freezing into smaller portions like a silicone ice cube tray.
- Please check with your Dr. before using if you are pregnant or have an Autoimmune Condition.
- Please shake well before each use
- Local Pickup is available in Winter Springs, FL. Choose local pickup option at checkout.
Syrup comes with a standard black cap.
This product has not been evaluated by the FDA. It is not meant to treat or cure illness or disease. Dosage listed is a suggestion. Not for babies under the age of 1.